“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” - Albert Einstein

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Michael & Heather have started a blog so I think I better do better at keeping this thing up to date. I have big gaps in my journals as well.This is the first Saturday we haven't had a pile of stuff to do nagging us from overfull plates. I'm dressed for a bike ride and it's getting hotter so I'll head out soon. We were at the Royals game last night--they won by 1 run--so slept in today. After talking to mom & dad, I made pancakes for us: whole wheat for me & white for Brenda. I still didn't get Breanda's batter runny enough so she added milk and cooked her own. I've been taking the Livinity weight-loss product and my apetite has been much less. I used to eat a stack of 2 plate-sized pancakes. Now it's only one and I'm fine. Well, time to go. I'll be back!


No comments: